Are you using a PC? It’s simple to install FS22 mods. Most mods are compressed into Zip files. They need to be moved into the game’s mod folder. To do that, follow these easy steps:
How to install Farming Simulator 22 Mods on PC
- First, find the Zip files that you’ve downloaded. (Usually, you’ll have them in your computer’s ‘Downloads’ folder.)
- Copy or cut the chosen file.
- Next, find your mods folder. Normally, it’s located here: C:\Users\[Your Username]\Documents\My Games\FarmingSimulator2022\mods
- Open it and simply paste the Zip file.
Don’t forget that the folder names for the German version are a little bit different.
When downloaded, your mod will have one of the following three types:
- EXE – this type you can install in a very simple way. As soon as your download has completed, you need to double click on the file and when it loads, the install will begin automatically. After that, just try to start the game to check if everything was installed completely.
- RAR – this is a standard compressed file that in most cases contains more than one file, so the compressing allows you to download it much faster. When you finish your download, one thing you need to do is to extract your rar file. Inside, you will usually find exe or zip files. RAR files are very convenient to use for map downloading, but you will have to extract them to the data folder of your computer.
- ZIP – just copy mod file into the Farming Simulator 22 mod folder. (location was mentioned above)
Zip files can be opened by Windows 10 and later versions, but for the rar files, a program such as Winrar or similar will be needed.
There will be occasions when you’ll encounter mods where the Zip file is stored inside another Zip file. It may even be a Rar file. If it happens so, you’ll have to use a file extractor, such as 7-Zip, which will allow you to unpack the top-level archive. Then you will be able to reach the compressed file that you need to transfer.
Finally, do not forget to check the boxes next to the mods you have decided to bring to the game before starting a new game or loading a game save.
How can I install FS22 Mod (zip file) in Mac OS X?
Without extracting the ZIP file, copy that file to the folder below on your computer:
If you need the mod folder for the App Store version (Farming Simulator22), find it below:
Farming Simulator 22: How To INSTALL Mods (VIDEO Tutorial )
How to fix Farming Simulator 22 mods not working or showing up
Here’s how to solve the Farming Sim 22 mods not working or appearing via the in-game ModHub problem:
- Wait for GIANTS Software to implement a ModHub fix:
- The dev team is aware of the issue and working on a solution.
- Ensure that Farming Simulator 22 is up to date:
- Failing to download the latest update, patch, or hotfix can result in the ModHub not showing modifications.
- Delete and reinstall the Farming Sim 2022 game application:
- This will verify any corrupted game files and ensure that players have the latest version number.
Following the above steps should solve Farming Simulator 22’s missing mods issue. For users on the Sony PlayStation platforms (PS5 and PS4), at the time of writing, FS22 is a version behind due to the late arrival of a patch. The dev team is working with its partners to rectify the issue as soon as possible, though, for the time being, PlayStation players can expect to experience bugs with the in-game ModHub functionality.
Why do I need to install Farming Simulator 22 mods?
When you start playing Farming Simulator 22, you are instantly taken into the life of a real time farmer. However, if you want your farm to succeed and you want to become the best farmer in your area, you will definitely need all the best tools for it. It is possible to do all of that and more if you use FS 22 modifications in your game. Different kinds of equipment and extra things that these mods allow you to use will make your game so much more interesting and will open up opportunities that are not available to regular players.
These mods of Farming Simulator 2022 are all free, so do not hesitate to try them out for your games. We are sure that in most cases, you will be amazed by the additional possibilities that will become available to you – even if you played this game for a very long time. We prepared this very convenient way to install your LS 22 mods so that adding all the FS 2022 modifications would be as easy as possible for you. Your most interesting game yet is just a few clicks away if you use our guide, so that instead of getting worried about your game not working as it should, you can add the FS22 mods easily and focus on your long term strategy as the best farmer in the region.
As we said before, Landwirtschafts Simulator 2022 mods are totally free to download and very easily installable. Furthermore, there is no limit to the number of FS22 mods that you can download and use. Just don’t forget to follow our easy instructions to implement them into your game. Since it is so quick and easy to do, it will take you no time to complete and your whole game experience will be lifted instantly. Most farmers in the game will find FS22 mods very useful for their day to day activities. These mods will definitely broaden your horizon as a farmer that you may not have thought about before. Don’t wait any longer, just take a few minutes of your time to download Farming Simulator 2022 mods and start your adventures immediately. This is something that you cannot miss out on, trust us, farmers do not regret installing FS22 mods into their game! Download your pack of Farming Simulator 2022 now!
Farming Simulator Mods FAQ
What is a Farming Simulator 22 mod?
A video game mod (or, if you prefer the long version, modification) is a fan-created add-on for video games. In the case of Farming Simulator 22, mods can be either vehicles and maps (either changed by a player or constructed from nothing). Besides, you can also have maps, combines, trucks, and scripts that enhance or alter the game mechanisms.
What mods are available in the Farming Simulator games?
There are plenty of them and they are all in some way relevant to the Farming Simulator game. Various vehicles, tools, machinery, and so on. You can also use maps and all sorts of script mods.
Are all of these FS22 Mods free?
Yes. You can download and use a mod completely free of charge.
How to install FS22 mod?
All FS 22 mods should be placed in your mods folder. Just follow this guide above that explains how to make mods function properly in Farming Simulator 22.
Why are so many FS 22 mods only available on PC?
Sony (PlayStation) and Microsoft (Xbox) impose pretty rigid regulations for what sort of add-ons they permit on their consoles. In addition, Giants Software accepts modifications that are similar to products of the company’s licensing partners.
Where can I find Farming Simulator 22 mods to download?
We are the biggest FS22 mods community and updating mods every day. You can start browsing our newest FS22 mods collection.